Please download and try the trial version before you buy. Once you are sent the download link, there are no refunds.
To insure delivery, please use an email account that accepts emails from other addresses besides those that you have preapproved.
Delivery is not instant. Expect an email with a download link within 24 hours. If you purchased during the weekend,
late at night or on a holiday, it may take upwards of 48 hours. Please let us know if you do not receive your item(s) within 48 hours.
Here are some other files you may be interested in viewing or downloading before purchase:
- License Agreement: license.doc
- Errata and Version History: errata.doc
- Errata and Version History for Pocket PC Version: erratappc.doc
- Older version 1.6 User's Guide (good background info on timing) PDF format: timer.pdf
- Older version 1.6 User's Guide in Microsoft Word format: timer.doc
- Older version 1.6 User's Guide in Microsoft Windows Help File: timer.hlp
- Race Registration Tips and Guidance Distilled from our Race Timing Business in HTML: raceregtips.htm
- Race Registration Tips and Guidance Distilled from our Race Timing Business in Microsoft Word format: raceregtips.docx
If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you are a current license holder and wish to upgrade to the current version or if you have lost your copy of Race Timer and need a replacement, please click here to upgrade. Please note, if you install the free trial version over an older copy of the full version, it will turn the full version into the limited trail version.
Last Updated 04-21-2014, Latest Version of Race Timer is 3.10